The condom is the best product for birth controlling. It is made from latex, plastic, and many other materials like lambskin, polyurethane, nitrile, and polyisoprene. It can help to prevent pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
Condom covers your penis so the sperm does not enter the vagina, it will not be able to meet with the egg and cause a pregnancy. It is available in a small thin pouch in the market. You can purchase it any drug store and get a free forum Community center.
Types of condoms
There are two types of condoms
- Male Condoms
- Female Condoms
Different Variety of condoms
Here is some different variety of condom for a fun purpose:
- Lambskin condoms
- Hexagonal condoms
- Textured condoms
- Natural condoms
- Extended pleasure condoms
- Large-size condoms
- Thin condoms
- Warming/cooling condoms
- Spermicidal condoms
- Tattoo condoms
- Glow-in-the-dark condoms
- Flavored Condoms
- Colored Condoms
- Kiss of Mint Condoms
- Sensis Condoms with QuikStrips
- Tingling Pleasure Condoms
- French Ticklers
- Edible Condoms
How to use Male Condom
Step 1- Check the expiry date on the packet. Also check the certification mark (FDA, CE, ISO or kite-mark)
Step 2- Open the package of the condom very carefully. Don’t use your teeth to open it.
Step 3- Hold the tip of the male condom to remove air and turn it toward the base of the erect penis.
Step 4- Having more sex with more put some water-based lubricant on the outside of the condom because it reduces the risk of condom breakage. And increase the pleasure factor.
Step 5- After finish the sex but before pulling out, hold the condom at the base. Then pull out, while maintaining the condom in place.
Step 6- Remove the male condom and tie a knot at the open end, cover it in a tissue paper and throw it in the dustbin.
How to use Female condoms
- Check the expiry date on the packet. Also check the certification mark (FDA, CE, ISO or kite-mark)
- Squeeze the side of the inner ring at the closed end of the condom between your figure.
- Find the comfortable position while inserting the condom into your vagina with your figure like you would tampon.
- Put the female condom in as far back as possible. The outer ring hangs about an inch outside your body.
- When you are ready to have sex, use your hand to guide your partner penis into the condom
- After finish, twist the outer ring and pull the female condom out of the vagina. Throw away female condom in the dustbin.
Important point remembers about condom
- Use New condom every time while having sex
- Store condom cool and dry place
- Check the expiration date on the condom packet
- You can use a water-based or silicone-based lubricant to prevent breakage.
- To protect the environment, never throw any condoms down the toilet.
Uses of condom
- Sexually transmitted disease prevention
Benefits of condoms
- Condom reduce the risk of STI transmission
- They are available in a different size, color, and style
- It is very effective in preventing pregnancy if used correctly.
- They can be used for unplanned sex, so don’t need to advance preparation.
- It is easy to use.
- This safety product is freely available from many numbers of places like a drug store, community centers, grocery stores, and even online.
You may also read How many days after the period is safe to avoid pregnancy
Are there any Problems with Condoms?
Most male and female have no problems using condoms. Side effects that can sometimes happen, as explained below:
- Probably an allergic reaction can occur with someone who has an allergy from latex condoms.
- Irritation of the penis or the vagina from spermicides or lubricants that some condoms are treated with.
Disadvantage of condoms
- They can reduce sensitivity
- It can decrease the enjoyment of sex.
- Some of users may have allergy from latex
- Oil-based lubricant may damage the condom
- After ejaculation, the man must remove the vagina before the penis becomes flaccid to prevent the condom from sliding and accidentally release the semen inside the vagina. It may be challenging to do every time.